Are you an English teacher or a volunteer teacher working in a refugee school? AEN and Al-Hasan Volunteer Network invite you to apply to our free Professional Development Program today!
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/333XVsw
The course is interactive and you are expected to share and learn from other trainees with the help of the tutor. Sessions are learner-centered to allow you to discover new information relating to developing your communication and teaching skills through discussions, games and presentations.
After the course, you are expected to:
1. Be more aware of your strengths and identify rooms for improvements as a language teacher
2. Be familiar with some basic aspects of English phonology
3. Learn innovative teaching methodologies
1. Task-based lesson planning in ESL or EFL
2. Teaching macro-skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening)
3. Teaching pronunciation and vocabulary
4. Teaching communicative grammar
5. The role of games in teaching a language
6. Knowledge sharing with other teachers